Five Sunnyside is situated in a pleasant quiet residential location adjacent to the Tarka Trail and within a 5 minute walk to Bideford town.
This stone built property constructed during the late 18th Century comprises of the following:
- Bedroom one containing 2 standard single beds that can be combined on request to form a large double
- Bedroom two contains a standard size double bed (135cm wide and 190cm long)
- Downstairs bathroom comprising wash basin, bath, shower and WC
- Kitchen - equipped with electric hob, electric oven and grill, microwave oven and refrigerator with a small freezer compartment. There is a small bench seating area creating a pleasant social space within the kitchen.
- Dining Room with table and 4 chairs
- Lounge - with 2 seater settee and bean bags for additional seating. Feature fireplace with gas fire and Smart TV
- Games Room - Small attic room with a settee and table and a selection of board games. Note: access to this room is via a steep and restricted stair case.
- Outbuildings - there are 2 outbuildings located to the rear of the house. One contains a washing machine and tumble drier and the other is suitable for the secure storage of bicycles.
- Gas fired central heating and hot water is provided by a combi boiler located in the games room and controlled by a wireless thermostat in the hall
- Free wireless broadband is available throughout the property
- On road parking is permitted on Sunnyside and also further along onto Clifton Street if space is limited
Children and Infants
We welcome families with small children and infants but do need to highlight that there are some risks associated with a property of this age, in particular there are steep and restricted staircases which require supervised use for small children. Note: we do not provide cots, high chairs or other related equipment.
We are able to accept up to 2 pets at Five Sunnyside subject to a £200 damage deposit payable for first time guests. Note: Five Sunnyside has a small paved enclosed back yard, dogs can be walked along the Tarka Trail which is adjacent to the property.
More photographs will be added as our refurbishment continues.